PDF Source: www.origami-fun.com
Tags: Animal Origami
Share this info:
Download PDF Origami Crane Instructions. 2. Turn the paper over to the white side. Fold the paper in half, crease well and open, and then fold …
Origami Crane Instructions
1. Start with a square piece of paper, coloured side up. Fold in half and open. Then fold in half the other way.
2. Turn the paper over to the white side. Fold the paper in half, crease well and open, and then fold again in the other direction
3. Using the creases you have made, Bring the top 3 corners of the model down to the bottom corner. Flatten model
4. Fold top triangular flaps into the centre and unfold
5. Fold top of model downwards, crease well and unfold
6. Open the uppermost flap of the model, bringing it upwards and pressing the sides of the model inwards at the same time. Flatten down, creasing well.
7. Turn model over and repeat Steps 4-6 on the other side.
8. Fold top flaps into the centre.
9. Repeat on other side.
12. Inside Reverse Fold one side to make a head, then fold down the wings 10. Fold both `legs’ of model up, crease very well, then unfold. 11. Inside Reverse Fold the "legs" along the creases you just made.