Our PDF files collecting from many sites which has article or information in PDF format and we believe they are in the public domain and consumption. And PDFoxy.com only review the PDF files with help from various third parties search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. We do not store any of PDF files on our servers. Each view link will directly redirected to original resource site. So, if the file/s on the resource site has been deleted, then automatically the link/s in this site that lead to the resource site will not work anymore (you can’t see the file/s).
Because this web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by PDFoxy.com, so please be aware that we, PDFoxy.com, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
PDFoxy.com neither affiliated with any link for the author, website and brand, all just for legally sharing. So, we are not responsible for any content of pdf files or ebooks.
We are not responsible for PDF Files and ebooks that users have downloaded after they see the files. We are not responsible for the use of PDF files and ebooks by the users after they see and downloaded them.
Due to the nature of the Internet, PDFoxy.com does not warrant that access to PDFoxy web sites or any of their pages will be uninterrupted or error free. PDFoxy.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the usefulness of or the expected results of the material contained on PDFoxy web sites.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through the PDFoxy Site
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the PDFoxy.com website (the “Site”) by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
But first you must remember: your claim will be invalid, PDFoxy.com has not copied or published your files, PDFoxy.com is is basically search engine for PDF, the files that appear through PDFoxy.com are being loaded from your server where you have published the files and made them publicly available. Your PDF files will also appear if you use the Advanced Search function of any major search engine and specify a filetype or file-format of PDF.
How can I stop my files appearing on PDFoxy.com?
PDFoxy.com searches the web and displays details of PDF files that are freely and publicly available on the internet. If you do not want search engines to index your PDF files (or other specific filetypes) you can use an X-Robots tag within your HTTP header to prevent this. Here is a Google page about the topic: https://developers.google.com/webmasters/control-crawl-index/docs/robots_meta_tag . After that, change your PDF files url permalink structure.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the PDFoxy website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).” “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed to zaliba at hotmail.com and we will delete it soon from our list.Category: | Tags: no tag | Add Comment